LawnToLunch.com

When we first started Lawn to Lunch a couple of years ago Gwen and I tried to get the domain name LawnToLunch.com but unfortunately were not able to as it had already been taken by someone else who wasn’t making use of it at the time.

A month ago I started receiving emails from a number of different people saying that the domain name was becoming available and enquiring as to whether I wanted to buy it. I ignored all the emails as they were asking too much for it.

I stopped receiving these emails a few days ago so I checked the availability status of the domain and found that the previous owners had let it laps so I registered it for the group. I still need to redirect it to the new Blogger account but once done visitors will be able to find the link through the .ORG and .COM domains.

I am really glad that we got this name as I always have to stress to people that it is .org when they ask the address and then hope they remember as most people find it unusual.

Greg R

No comments:

Post a Comment