Steak Burgers

IMG_0124I am pleased to tell you the steak burgers were a success tonight. It’s the first time in over a year I have been able to eat a steak burger with just my hands- no utensils. Yogolicious burgers definitely rock, but there is something about a bun fresh out of the oven that sends a burger from great to fantastic.
To fit more into the burger I used a spoon to scoop out some of the bread from the lid of the bun. That came in handy when Honey’s flattie made Dahl and offered me some… yum! I popped it onto the bread pieces… very IMG_0123nice.
When Honey returned home, I was fixing a snack with some of the toasted bread. Be warned, I had it on level 6 and it still came out pale. But certainly delicious. We had ricotta, tomato, prosciutto and Spanish onion. He liked the flavour of the bread too, so we made another snack with ricotta, aioli, salami, tomato and Spanish onion.


The place that you can find the recipe is here
IMG_0122

I have since found that this bread can be cooked in the slow cooker and it has changed my life. This bread can also be cooked in a sandwich loaf (in the slow cooker)... yeah I am a huge fan of the Healthy Bread in 5 minutes a day recipe writers. they ROCK!





Judie


No comments:

Post a Comment